[FSPA] Preplays VUK

Deb Kapke alightningbug at me.com
Thu Sep 21 10:12:27 EDT 2017

I can see why that rule exists.

But is there a reason why a person can't choose to either take the score at league start time or not take it?  Game times are unpredictable, so people may think they have time for a game and then not have time. Then they're still forced to take whatever score they have. (If they even know about the rule which, obviously, many folks didn't know.)