[FSPA] Preplays VUK

timpet2 timpet2 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 21 16:38:40 EDT 2017

VUK doesn't have a game played check off sheet but it is easy just to ask around because the games are all together. Not the case at VBH but the sheet is rarely acurate because people forget to mark their game when they finish.
One time at VBH, a lot of the people had already left and I made the mistake of not checking before starting a game. While on my last ball, a group was ready to play the game I was on. Instead of just letting me finish my ball, they demanded I stop immediately, tried to physically push me off the game and then turned the machine off.
If someone is playing a non-league game when my group is ready to play, I just let the person know. If they really want to finish their game, I just wait.
------ Original message------From: Dave Hubbard via FSPA Date: Thu, Sep 21, 2017 3:19 PMTo: FSPA main discussion list;Cc: Dave Hubbard;Subject:Re: [FSPA] Preplays VUK
It is common courtesy, and checking the sheets to be sure is an excellent idea.
I'm just saying from experience that few people actually do that.
        --- Dave