[FSPA] FSPA: Red Zone Grill Results for 09/21/2017 (Meet #1)

Steve Ryback tbone.ryback at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 19:51:22 EDT 2017

How about we just relax....have fun and play some pinball.  There are more
players than there are machines...you may have to wait and might be
inconvenienced but you can take that time to get to know the people in the
league a little bit better. Maybe don't take it so seriously........not a
sermon, just a thought