[FSPA] VBH Playoffs Are Tonight!

Joe Kosack kosacks at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 12 09:23:41 EST 2018

Tonight the VBH League will meet for one last time this calendar year to determine the champions.  Game picks start at 7:45.  If you are not present for game picks, you will drop to the lowest possible seed.  Play starts at 8:00.  If you are not present at 8:00, you will lose your spot.

You may ask for a fifteen minute extension for losing your spot, to give you until 8:15 to arrive, but under no circumstances can you get an extension for game picks.

In A division we have Elliott Keith, Dave Hubbard, Joe Kosack, and Sott Sidley.  Dustin Rosenberry is the first alternate.

In B division we have William Wulf, Rob Thomas, Rich Achterberg, and Todd Yoder.  Jose Chong is the first alternate.

In C division we have Mark Whipple, Mike Oehler, Carlos Velez, and Bob Latta.  Jude Gabriel is the first alternate.

We do need scorekeepers for tonight, so if you have nothing else going on, please come on by and enjoy the festivities with us!

Good luck tonight to everyone who has qualified!

Joe K.