[FSPA] VBH Quick Results

Dave Hubbard dave.hubbard at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 14:03:34 EST 2018

Wow, 19 points!  We were just talking about this before playoffs last
night, that we couldn't recall anyone ever getting a perfect 20 in the
playoffs.  So close!

             --- Dave

On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 9:44 AM Joe Kosack via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org>
wrote:

> A Division
>
> 1) Dave Hubbard--16 points
> 2) Elliott Keith--10 points
> 3) Scott Sidley--7 points (wins tiebreaker)
> 4) Joe Kosack--7 points
>
> B Division
>
> 1) Rob Thomas--17 points
> 2) Todd Yoder--11 points
> 3) Rich Achterberg--6 points (wins tiebreaker)
> 4) William Wulf--6 points
>
> C Division
>
> 1) Mike Oehler--19 points!
> 2) Mark Whipple--7 points (wins three way tiebreaker)
> 3) Carlos Velez--7 points (wins h2h with Bob)
> 4) Bob Latta--7 points
>
> Full results will hopefully go out this weekend when I have some down time
> from work.  Congrats to everyone who made the playoffs, and sorry to those
> who had to wait for Monster Bash!  Week 0 is January 23!
>
> Joe K.

"Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about."