[FSPA] VBH Quick Results

Mark Whipple mcwhip at verizon.net
Thu Dec 13 15:02:02 EST 2018

Dave,

Really.

When you get a zero because the machine malfunctions that helps …….. or where you really not paying that much attention! Stick to your “ A “ division and don’t make comments when you aren’t aware of what really happened! I tried talking to you about what happened with the machine and all you could do was grill me like I had no idea what was happening when I approached the machine. That machine somehow decided to give player 2 another ball and I get disqualified because of it. A few people have told me that has happened before where a person gets another ball for an unknown reason.

Mark