[FSPA] VBH Quick Results

steve flynnibus at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 16:26:34 EST 2018

 This is why we always tell players it's YOUR responsibility to verify your turn and position.   This removes any ambiguity.
    On Thursday, December 13, 2018, 4:24:06 PM EST, Steve Peck via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org> wrote:

 >Carlos was playing, drained, and told Mark that it was his turn
(I am asking from a rules understanding perspective only) is there any penalty for Carlos in this situation?
if not - sounds hypothetically exploitable. of course someone exploiting it would probably raise awareness thus making exploiting it ineffective

On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 3:21 PM Joe Kosack via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org> wrote:

Alright.  I’m going to nip this in the bud right now.
Bad Girls has a feature that if a player has cruddy game and the ball drains quickly on ball 3, they get a ball save called a “Scratch Shot.”
Carlos was playing, drained, and told Mark that it was his turn.  Mark was not necessarily watching the machine, and did not notice that the bonus did not count down and that it wasn’t his turn.  Mark plunged, and then everyone saw Carlos’ score going up.
This is something that happens from time to time in pinball.  Hell, it happened to me this season for the first time in 10 years!
However, I will not sit idly by and watch one of my players attack another player on here, especially when they were trying to calm you down and help you understand what happened last night.  Mark, this line of conversation here is OVER.  If you have any problems, you can send them directly to me.

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 13, 2018, at 3:02 PM, Mark Whipple via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org> wrote:

Dave,

Really.

When you get a zero because the machine malfunctions that helps …….. or where you really not paying that much attention! Stick to your “ A “ division and don’t make comments when you aren’t aware of what really happened! I tried talking to you about what happened with the machine and all you could do was grill me like I had no idea what was happening when I approached the machine. That machine somehow decided to give player 2 another ball and I get disqualified because of it. A few people have told me that has happened before where a person gets another ball for an unknown reason.

Mark