[FSPA] Mailing list: sorry about that...

Joe Schober afljoeys at aol.com
Thu Feb 1 22:33:44 EST 2018

Hi folks...

As many people are aware, the mailing list service ate itself sometime, not sure when, but looks like 10 or so days ago.  By the time I learned about the problem, Julie and I were away on a lovely visit to The House of Mouse, so I'm just now back and getting it fixed.

Sorry for the inconvenience and for the flood of backlogged mails over the past few minutes.  Be aware that some of the messages may refer to events that have already passed, so don't be misled by that.  Hopefully everything will be back to normal going forward.

Thanks...

--Joe