[FSPA] FSPA: VÜK Results for 02/04/2018 (Meet #2)

Joe Schober afljoeys at aol.com
Mon Feb 5 13:29:45 EST 2018

Looks like an error to me. Peter and Brian should have moved up, John and Doru down. Dropouts are processed after all group movements are done, so that doesn’t have an impact on movement (though of course it can affect grouping).

I’m guessing it’s a weird edge case with a 4-way tie including two total forfeits... probably getting pushed into the “unresolvable tie, use starting ladder order to resolve” rule. I’ll investigate. Rob, you can always manually adjust next week if necessary.

--Joe