[FSPA] Pinball room at CarPool booked again this Thursday

The Bob worktheweb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 11:17:51 EST 2018

So we'll start a bit later in the main room.  We can probably get groups
started on GoT and GB since they are on the floor.

We will convene in the area just outside the pinball room to hand out score
sheets and such.

This will be a recurring problem on Thursday nights as it's one of their
busier nights.  I don't want to ask them to not book that room for parties
because we want them to succeed which means we have a place to play.

As I've mentioned we may want to consider (after this season of course)
moving this league to Tuesday evening.  That would mean we wouldn't have to
compete for space with the FXA sports league AND I could put in a permanent
reservation for the pinball room.  We could still do pinball stuff on
Thursdays such as knockout tournaments and such.

Anyway, feel free to email me at thebob at fspazone.org with your
preference/opinion.

See you Thursday!
Bob