[FSPA] Pinball room at CarPool booked again this Thursday

Dan Reynolds daniel.j.reynolds at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 11:47:03 EST 2018

i'm cool with Tuesdays.  I think bringing CarPool significantly more
business on Tuesdays would give us more leverage with them, rather than
being another drop in their already-overflowing Thursday bucket.  (I also
prefer a half empty bar to a full one, but i'm sure there are others who
feel the opposite).  -Dan R.