[FSPA] GB at CarPool (video mode)

Bob K Mertz lists at bibleboy.org
Tue Feb 20 13:26:19 EST 2018

I'm glad a better player than me says this too....  I think this is one
of the most brutal machines and it's a shame because, coming from
someone who doesn't like Stern, it's got a great design that should be a
lot of fun to play.  After the first few weeks of having it at Mighty
Mikes I think the only time I've put money into it is when I'm in league
or pre-playing.