[FSPA] Party question

Joe P. Said jsaid12 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 11:26:58 EST 2018

Spinners allows BYOB (beer and wine only please) after 6pm for special
events. I’m not sure exactly when dinner will happen but after 6pm is the
correct time. Also, for consumption in the areas open to the public there
will be solo cups. Further, in the private party room the FSPA will have
use of and other private areas we’re opening for you guys, solo cups won’t
be strictly required but advised as then you can freely move throughout the
building.

Thanks for the opportunity to clarify Steve.
-joe