[FSPA] Red Zone Grill Spring 2018 call for players

The Bob worktheweb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 16:35:31 EST 2018

Hello everyone!

It's time to prepare for the Spring 2018 season of competitive pinball at
Red Zone Grill in beautiful downtown Fairfax!  Get in the Zone!  Dues are
still just $40.

Please use this registration link to sign up:
http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/41

We play every Thursday evening at 8pm for 10 weeks.

Week 0 is January 18th which is a great time to bank some preplays, meet
the other players and get familiar with the machines.
Week 1 is January 25th.
Finals will be Thursday April 5th.

League schedule is available here: http://www.fspazone.org/red-zone-grill/

As usual we're mixing the game lineup up a bit this season so you should
expect to see: Dialed In, Game of Thrones, Doctor Who, Frontier, Power Play
and Monster Bash.  I was considering switching Power Play but it's Caps
season!

If you have any questions or suggestions you can reach me at
bob at fspazone.org.