[FSPA] Silverball Sanctum Week "-1" is tonight

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 15:26:03 EST 2018

Just a quick reminder that we are opening up SS tonight from 6 - 10 (or
later if enough people want to hangout longer)

Everyone is welcome to come in, check out the new location, and play the
machines.  We will not be recording preplays today as the conditions of the
machines and their difficulty settings may change by week 0 as we prepare
them for league play.

Information about SS can be found on their website:
http://silverballsanctum.com/

When you enter the building, there are two doors inside, SS is the door on
the right.  We'll make it so that you can't miss it.

If you haven't signed up already, here is the link to do so:
http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/43

If you are on the fence about joining, you can put yourself down as a
"maybe" and decide later.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

-Edan