[FSPA] Silverball Sanctum Week "-1" is tonight

Roland Joyal joyalrj at aol.com
Mon Jan 15 15:46:41 EST 2018

Champagne (and non-alcoholic versions for those under 21 or those that simply don't want alcohol) will be served at about 7PM.  Open at 6PM.  The building is VERY easy to find ...while the building number (22977) is on the top left of the building, simply go to the building at the end of the cul de sac on Eaglewood Ct.  And the Pincade is in the middle of the building (individual sign still says G130 Mattress by Appointment).  Tons of free ground level parking.  Hope to see everyone there, although with it being so soon after the party, expect to see mostly only the hard-core playa's.

 -Roland