[FSPA] Pre-Pinburgh Fellowship Meetup

Joe Kosack kosacks at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 23 21:19:36 EDT 2018

Going to Pinburgh?  Since I am able to go this year, that means that I am organizing a fellowship gathering for Wednesday night again.

The plan is to meet at the restaurant/bar at 8PM.  In the past we have gone to Church Brew Works, but I was wondering if people wanted to go to Speakeasy at the Omni William Penn hotel instead.  Speakeasy has lite fare to eat, so you may want to eat dinner first (like at the Harris Grill!)

However, if enough people want to, we can do Church Brew Works again, which is literally in an old Catholic church.  They have a full dinner menu, so it would be good for dinner as well.

Please message me at kosacks at hotmail.com if you can make it and what your preference is on location.  Votes for location must be in by 3PM on Tuesday so that I can do any booking that might be appropriate.  There are currently no large parties scheduled for Speakeasy, but I couldn't get a full answer as they are closed on Mondays.

See you all in Pinburgh!

Joe K.