[FSPA] Pre-Pinburgh Fellowship Meetup

Mark Whipple mcwhip at verizon.net
Mon Jul 23 21:48:53 EDT 2018

Want to go to Pinburgh for a few days? I wasn't able to get my tickets for
the main event. I was 125 on the waitlist and as of today #63 on the list. I
might go for just a few days if someone wants to drive up with me. I went
last year for 2 days and had a blast but really wanted to go for the full
event. Anybody want to go for a pinball trip for a few days? Give me a call
if there are any interested parties. I am an older pinball player and a DJ
but slowly moving up the ranks.

Best regards,

Mark

I normally compete at the Volleyball House in Elkridge, Md.

The Sound Investment DJ Co.

Mark C. Whipple

DJ - Owner

Ellicott City, Md 21043

410-707-5080 cell

mcwhip at verizon.net <mailto:mcwhip at verizon.net>

Just got back from Hilton Head, SC. We caught 3 different species of sharks
while surf fishing there in honor of "Shark Week".