[FSPA] Pre-Pinburgh Fellowship Meetup

Rosemary Miller millerr4 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 24 07:28:05 EDT 2018

If you are interested in supporting a fellow FSPA member, I would love to host you at my restaurant, Blue Dust @ 601 Amity St, 15120. It’s only 6 1/2 miles from the convention center. 26 craft beers on tap, and the kitchen has a summer barbecue tray special with house smoked meats, mac & cheese, & southern greens that is a real crowd pleaser. Lots of other options too, even for non-meat eaters.  Happy Hour is 1/2 off apps and taps 5p-7p. If you plan to go with 6 or more people I recommend calling ahead for a big table 412-461-6220. Indoor and outdoor seating (weather permitting). Let me know if you decide to go so I can let my husband know to take care of you. I won’t be in PGH until Saturday.

If you’re a bike enthusiast we are steps away from the Great Allegheny Passage rail trail which runs all the way to DC.
Love trains? Approximately 80 trains pass by the restaurant in a daily basis.

We do have 2 pinball machines, Batman 66 and the new Iron Maiden. There may be some PPL members hanging around for some friendly competition.

Rose Miller

Sent from my iPhone