[FSPA] Pinburgh - Places to Eat

Lesley Ropp lesley.ropp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 09:45:21 EDT 2018

Hi!

I've seen a couple Pittsburgh restaurants and yumminess being posted in the
discussion group.  Does anyone else have a favorite place of their to grab
a bite to eat that I can add to the list I'm compiling?  I added Primanti
Brothers since it's Pittsburgh.

*Blue Dust* - 601 Amity St, Homestead, PA 15120
*Church Brew Works* - 3525 Liberty Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15201
*Speakeasy* at the Omni William Penn - 530 William Penn Pl, Pittsburgh, PA
15219
*Ukrainian** Festival* - 116 Ella St. McKees Rocks, PA 15136
*Primanti Brothers* (Strip District) - 46 18th St, Pittsburgh, PA 15222