[FSPA] Pinburgh - Places to Eat

Bob K Mertz lists at bibleboy.org
Wed Jul 25 10:19:25 EDT 2018

Do it! You won't regret it. Get there earlier if possible cause the cinnamon rolls are usually gone before they close.

Also, next door is the wagon wheel which has a lot of good home made food..... I eat there constantly when I'm up visiting family.

But Donut Chef.... Never pass it without stopping :)

(Side note to others: yelp's navigate page puts the marker in the center of Delmont - don't go by that.... This place is directly on Route 22)