[FSPA] Ghostbuster Proposal--CarPool

Dan Reynolds daniel.j.reynolds at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 15:07:47 EDT 2018

this is a fun idea.  to clarify -- players would not be permitted to pick
the Video Mode skill shot, but would still be allowed to light it and play
it by other means.

but i have reservations about implementation.

for one thing, my preplays were done with video mode.  would i have to redo
them?

also, i get that preplays are somewhat on the honor system anyway, but this
adds an added opportunity for cheating (dunno if that matters).

is there precedent for this?  have we ever had a competition game where
we've just been like "don't use that feature please"?  obvoiusly ops have
disabled features before.  but asking players not to go for a specific
skillshot is new to me.

(god, why can't Stern fix this huge glaring balance flaw??)