[FSPA] PIZZA Boli's / Sanctum / Tonight group buy

ethan at 757.org ethan at 757.org
Mon Mar 12 11:12:30 EDT 2018

I need to plan out before league tonight if pizza will be a thing or if I
should eat somewhere before league. I don't really need to eat that much,
normally two slices is good enough for me.

Does anyone else plan to order pizza tonight from this place? Should we
pre-meeting gather an order up and chip in cash or something?

Maybe some sort of pre-event collaboration thing to take partial
orders and combine it into one larger request to Pizza Boli that has the
amount of money + tip needed to cover said food?

--
: Ethan O'Toole