[FSPA] PIZZA Boli's / Sanctum / Tonight group buy

Roland Joyal joyalrj at aol.com
Mon Mar 12 11:53:12 EDT 2018

Ethan, sounds like a good idea about the collaboration, especially for those that usually show up early and practice 6pm - 8pm can place an order.  And then maybe when another round of players show up closer to league start and they can get an order together.  And as the night progresses then another order for those that want to play late.  I will add to an early order with a medium thin crust pie for me and my foster son.  -Roland