[FSPA] VBH Call For Players--Summer 2018 Edition!

Joe Kosack kosacks at hotmail.com
Fri May 11 12:43:48 EDT 2018

The time has come everyone to signup for the 2018 edition of Sweating With the Oldies at Volleyball House in Elkridge, MD!

http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/45

Here's the deal.  Week 0 is this coming Wednesday, May 16th, with Week 1 on May 23rd.  You may think to yourself, "That is really early!"  And it is!  However, we will be having not one, but two break weeks this season.  The first is on July 4th to celebrate our independence from cell phone contracts.  The second is on July 25th so that the majority of our league can travel and experience the greatest arcade at the end of the universe (So long and thanks for all the fish!)

Line-up changes:  Baywatch is no longer there, but I would expect it to be right back in the future.  Demolition Man has taken its place.  I would not be surprised if there was one or two more changes yet. Stay tuned. 😊

Jake is running a special party game for Week 0 starting at 8PM.  Come on by and find out what it is.  😊

As always, playing a full season gives you an entry into the raffle to win the Gottleib Aquarius that has been gracing us with its presence for the last year.  This will be the last season for it at VBH (unless someone wins it from VBH that is.)

Finally, as a friendly reminder, Volleyball House is a family location.  That means that you should refrain from using colourful language, machine abuse, drugs, and alcohol while on site.  This includes the parking lot.  Volleyball House is also FOR PROFIT, so please buy lots of soft drinks from the snack bar!

Prize Picks for Spring will be done at Week 2, May 30.  If you came in first or second last season, expect an e-mail from me later on today about trophies.

That's all for now.  I will see all of you for Week 1 as I will have to miss Week 0 this season.

Joe K.