[FSPA] Women's Pinball Tournament at Lyman's Tomorrow

Rosemary Miller millerr4 at hotmail.com
Sat May 12 12:27:05 EDT 2018

Stephanie I am on my way to the tournament. Save me a spot. Rosemary Miller

Sent from my iPhone

On May 11, 2018, at 8:46 AM, Stephanie Traub via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org<mailto:fspa at fspazone.org>> wrote:

In case you haven't all been hit with my announcements, there is a Women's only pinball tournament tomorrow at Lyman's Tavern in DC.  Doors are at 11, tourney starts at 1pm.  $5 plus coin drop.  4 player groups, bottom 2 get the strike, THREE STRIKES and yeeeer out.  This event qualifies for women's WPPRs (not regular WPPRs since it's not "open").

More info:

https://www.facebook.com/events/407637689675579/
https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=23823#

Plenty of time to go to the FSPA party afterwards!

Thanks,
Stephanie