[FSPA] MOMs Playoffs - Monday Dec 3rd!

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 09:28:09 EST 2018

We’ve come to the end of our first and eventful season, so it’s time for
playoffs!

A Division
#1 - George Peran
#2 - Dave Hubbard
#3 - Steve Jonke
#4 - Scott Nash
A Division Qualifier Head-to-Head Stats
<http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/139/27,18,78,454?a=1>

B Division
#1 - John Locke
#2 - John Mucciardi
#3 - Dan Northover
#4 - Stephanie Traub
B Division Qualifier Head-to-Head Stats
<http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/139/182,399,15,418?a=1>

C Division
#1 - Kevin Walton
#2 - Brian Galletta
#3 - Rob Thomas
#4 - Joe Kenney
C Division Qualifier Head-to-Head Stats
<http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/139/363,358,201,440?a=1>

Playoffs will be on Monday December 3rd and will start at our normal time,
7:30. Game picks will start at 7:00.  If you get game picks, have them
ready! If you don’t get game picks, have them ready! (Somebody’s almost
always late and gets bumped down.) You must be present to pick. If you are
going to be late, please contact me so that you don't lose your spot. If
you can’t make it, let me know as soon as possible so we can alert the
bubble boys and girls (who may want to show up anyway just in case there’s
a last minute no-show).

If you have questions, let me know. Otherwise, we’ll see you next Monday!