[FSPA] VUK Fall 2018 Finals - Sunday, 12/2

Max Baskin chaosrunner at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 11:26:44 EST 2018

First of all, I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. But now that
the break is over, it's time for the season finals!

A Division

1) Douglas M Malcolm
2) Scott Nash
3) Rob Wintler-Cox
4) Alex Jeffrey

A Division Head-to-Head Stats
<http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/141/355,454,71,353?a=1>

B Division

1) Kevin Walton
2) Peter Schriff
3) Tim Peterson
4) Audrey Bonsignore

B Division Head-to-Head Stats
<http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/141/363,403,82,279?a=1>

I haven't heard from anyone who is unable to attend, but just in case, it
might be a good idea for people on the bubble to show up.

Game picks will begin at 4 PM with the matches starting at 4:30 PM. If you
are not there when I get to your picks, you will be bumped down in seeding.
Picks must be made IN PERSON. The normal 15 minute request if you're going
to be late is still available, but it will affect your seeding. If you are
late and don't inform me, you WILL lose your spot to an alternate.

If you have any questions, please reach out and I'll do everything that I
can to get it answered.

Thanks and I'll see you on Sunday!