[FSPA] Silverball Sanctum at Lost Rhino Call for players

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 12:54:27 EDT 2018

It's that time again, time for Silverball Sanctum at Lost Rhino, Fall 2018
Edition!

Sign up here:  http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/54

Week 0 is Sept 12, Week 1 is Sept 19, Playoffs are Dec 12.

We will be breaking for Halloween on Oct 31 and Thanksgiving on Nov 21.

Everyone's favorite game, Dracula is back!  Also, Jungle Lord has returned
from the previous SS location, so we now have 7 games.

Our lineup is:
Dracula (Yay!)
Star Wars Premium (Stern)
Jungle Lord
Royal Flush
NBA Fastbreak
Bride Of Pinbot
Ghostbusters (Pro)

Like last season, our meets will begin at 7:00pm and end well before 9:00pm
even if we start late.

We won't have any kind of icebreaking contest for Wednesday, but if you
want to have an informal 2-strike knockout tournament on the 12th, I'm sure
we can come up with something fun!

Sign up early, but please do not sign up often (Trust me, once is enough).

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

-Edan Grossman

P.S. Thanks Joe K. for "letting" me use your email format...