[FSPA] F-14 Tomcat & High Speed 4 SALE

Roland Joyal joyalrj at aol.com
Fri Sep 14 15:09:35 EDT 2018

Like other local deals I have passed on to FSPA members that are ready to pull the trigger on pins, I have another pending deal on 2 great late 80's pins, in great condition and working (save for ball not ejecting to shooter lane on High Speed, suspect unsoldered wire or bad coil).  Very nice play fields and cabinets ...and yes they both have their respective topper lights. They were purchased just to be used as a display, and maybe an occasional game played, to show off an expensive home in South Riding/Aldie area and they have to be removed on Monday.  I have movers that can likely move them to my Vienna/Fairfax garage if you are not able to remove them on Monday.

Haven't had time to price them yet but I prefer to sell/broker them at a good deal to FSPA members instead of selling them to retail customers.  There are no coin door keys (unless one gets lucky and it is one of the common keys, which it may be because they were reconditioned by a professional reconditioner and they sometimes utilize one of the common keys, especially when they paint the front coin door).   eMail me OFF LINE at JoyalRJ at AOL if interested.  For those that are truly interested, I can send pictures via my cell phone tonight if you want to give me your number.  Let me know which one, or both.  -Roland