[FSPA] Anyone in NoVA had a Deadpool successfully updated to .84?

Todd Yoder todd at planetyoder.com
Sun Sep 16 21:29:33 EDT 2018

Thanks to info from Trent at Tilt Amusements I was able to install the .84 code update on Deadpool at VBH, by imaging it onto a new SD card.  The downside is that when you replace the SD card it resets all of the game settings, so it's not an ideal process.

I do hope that Stern fixes the USB update process so that it works properly and doesn't require redoing all of the game settings after every update.

- Todd