[FSPA] Anyone in NoVA had a Deadpool successfully updated to .84?

Todd Yoder todd at planetyoder.com
Sat Sep 15 18:50:15 EDT 2018

Failed to update to .84 at VBH today. Got “Unpack failed” error screen (with spanish-only prompt!?). It did update the system code, but after reboot the game code update failed twice, with verify turned off.

At least it didn’t hose the existing code, so the game remains functional with .82, but I agree with Scott — Stern’s updater is unfriendly and flawed.

- Todd