[FSPA] Mustang Sally Stern Army Monthly 2 strike tournament Saturday 9/29 @ 12:30

Rich Wickersham rich.wickersham at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 08:15:53 EDT 2018

This Saturday(Before the FSPA party) we will have our first Stern Army
event at Mustang Sally Brewing.  If you have not had the chance to check
out MSB this will provide an opportunity to see the location, enjoy a good
beer and earn some WPPRS before the party.

Format:  2 strike knockout tournament will be held on all 6 games!

Other details: Registration will be $5 with full payouts to the top 3
finishers.  Registration will start at 12:00 and the tournament will begin
at 12:30 PM.   Random prizes from Stern will be drawn for anyone that plays
in the tournament!

IFPA Stern Army events:
https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=27415#
https://pinholicsanonymous.com/home/mustang-sally-stern-army-monthly/

http://msbrewing.com/

Line up:  HarlemGTB, Hobbit, LOTR, Jackbot, Breakshot, GameofThrones

Address:  14140 Parke Long Ct Ste A, B & C Chantilly, VA, 20151

Thanks,

Rich