[FSPA] pinball for penny 2018

daniel quinn dquinn1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 16:19:56 EDT 2018

Hi all,

On October 20th my wife Kathy and I are hosting  the third annual Pinball
For Penny charity tournament in honor of our late daughter Penny. The
tournament will be held at our house in Clifton VA. All proceeds from the
tournament go to INOVA Fairfax Childrens NICU. Lunch is included and will
be provided by Mission BBQ. In lieu of cash prizes we've gotten some great
local sponsors to donate prizes. I've included a list of prizes below. The
tournament will be run by Kevin Stone and is part of the pinholics
anonymous pintervention circuit event. To register, please go to the sight
https://pinholicsanonymous.com/home/pintervention-championship/quinn-october-20-2018/

If you have any questions, just email me off list.

Thanks!
Dan Quinn

Sponsors:
Jersey Jack Pinball
Stern Pinball
Pinbulbs
Ball Baron
Glory Days Grille
Carpool
Lost Rhino Brewing Company

The grand prize will be a deluxe LED lighting kit of the winners choice
donated by pinbulbs