[FSPA] Friday Night Translites - Few slots left. Starts Sept 6th

Mark Whipple mcwhip at verizon.net
Thu Aug 22 10:12:53 EDT 2019

Hi Mike P.

I used to play at the FSPA Volleyball House League in Elkridge, Md. Unfortunately someone bought our building and is tearing it down to build low income housing. I am one of the displaced players looking for a new league to try out. I am not familiar with your league. Could you tell me where it is located? What machines do you have as well? I just played in my first Pinburgh competition and had a blast. I own 2 machines: Escape from the Lost World, and Party Zone, which I bought earlier this year. Still trying to learn all the machines because I only recently started playing pinball again in the last few years. Was pretty good in my youth. Thanks for any information.

Best Regards,

Mark

Mark C. Whipple - Owner

Billiard Table Restorations & Sales/ Pinball

Ellicott City, Md 21043

410-707-5080 cell

mcwhip at verizon.net <mailto:mcwhip at verizon.net>

P.S. I just retired this year and now have the billiard and pinball activities to keep me focused!! Lol. My wife has other ideas. She still works FT. Will be empty nesters starting this Friday!!! JMU and Salisbury Univ. (Caroline & Kevin).