[FSPA] Never Cry VUK in a Knockout and Pinholics Anonymous registration starts 8/28 @ 8pm

Kevin Stone pinball at kevinsplanet.com
Tue Aug 27 13:47:37 EDT 2019

FYI,

Signups begin tomorrow, August 28th at 8pm for both Pinholics Anonymous (9/28) and Never Cry VÜK in a Knockout (9/21).

VUK is capped at 44 players and starts early at 10:23am, doors open at 9am.  We're trying to ensure continued play and get out of there at an early time.

Pinholics is capped at 80 players.

Wait lists will be in effect as well, so sign up if entries are all taken.  I've been able to place everyone in the tournament off of waitlist in the past.

Link to registration is here:  http://buytickets.at/pinholicsanonymous
If you don't get an email confirmation, then you didn't successfully register so try again.

Any questions, email me off list at pinball at kevinsplanet.com<mailto:pinball at kevinsplanet.com>

Thanks,
Kevin