[FSPA] Mustang Sally Stern Army events this Saturday 8/31

Rich Wickersham rich.wickersham at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 19:18:19 EDT 2019

Saturday we will have our regularly scheduled Stern Army tournament at
Mustang Sally Brewery.  We will have a few prizes(STERN has provided
translights, tee shirts, etc) that the first eliminated players will play
for.  The top 3 winners will be paid out.

Format:  3 strike knockout tournament will be held on all games!

Other details: Registration will be $6($1 goes to IFPA).  Parents with kids
under 12 have the option of allowing kids to play for $1 but they will not
be eligible for the prize drawing. We made the change to get more kids
introduced to pinball.  Registration will start at 12:00 and the tournament
will begin at approximately 12:30.

*IFPA Stern Army events:*
https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=31111

https://msbrewing.com/