[FSPA] Reminder: MOMs is on for Monday February 18th

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 21:29:38 EST 2019

Remember that MOM’s is not taking the Washington’s Birthday federal holiday
off tomorrow and will have a normal meet. Enjoy the statistical likelihood
of a shorter commute.

Also, we will be adding games into the lineup.

- Argosy is stepping up to be our EM of choice… we’re not getting rid of
Grand Prix per se, but it will be taking a hiatus until we’re sure its
bonus problem has been fully addressed.

- Flash will be joining the league. Steve Ritchie’s first title for
Williams is also his best selling game, was the first game to use flash
lamps, has **AWESOME** 70’s high school book cover-style art, and will make
you wish they had invented lane change a year earlier.

Both are available for preplays now, and will be available for league play
on Monday February 25th.