[FSPA] VUK preplays and time change

Max Baskin chaosrunner at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 14:58:53 EST 2019

Howdy!

Word came to me a couple of weeks ago that there was a polite request by
the owner of VUK to see if we could change the start time back to the
original 5 PM. I put the question out to the players and was met with an
overwhelming show of apathy toward voicing an opinion. However, the one
opinion I /did/ receive was in favor of the move back to 5 PM. As such,
starting week 6 (March 3rd), we will be shifting to a 5 PM start time.

REMINDER: THAT IS NOT NEXT WEEK, BUT THE WEEK AFTER

Also, all preplays that got sent to me yesterday have now been entered.
Thanks!