[FSPA] Buying tickets for Pinburgh - Urgent

Bob K Mertz lists at bibleboy.org
Sat Feb 23 19:35:03 EST 2019

I don't know how or if this would work but something that crossed my mind would be advanced registration options the more active you have been the last year (based on number of events on your IFPA profile).  It would still allow all skill levels access but would promote pinball even outside of Pinburgh.

I don't pretend to know how this would work logistically but maybe a small thought someone could refine.