[FSPA] Buying tickets for Pinburgh - Urgent

Mark Steinman mhs at papa.org
Sat Feb 23 19:49:49 EST 2019

> On Feb 23, 2019, at 7:35 PM, Bob K Mertz via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org> wrote:
>
> I don't know how or if this would work but something that crossed my mind would be advanced registration options the more active you have been the last year (based on number of events on your IFPA profile). It would still allow all skill levels access but would promote pinball even outside of Pinburgh.

One option that has been suggested is basing a right of first refusal determined by a yet-to-be-determined number of circuit points. Since Circuit points are only accumulated by participating in other events, it encourages participation.   Again, I’m not commenting that this is or is not on our agenda, it’s just one idea that has been proposed.

More than anything right now, I just want to hear people’s opinions on the topic.

mhs