[FSPA] Buying tickets for Pinburgh - Urgent

steve flynnibus at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 23 22:19:17 EST 2019

Pre registered lottery.  Make the drawing an event itself.  Remember the days of tv coverage of election results and data coming in?  Do that for pinball.
Twitch event with some pin celebs doing something interesting... and while that is happening... do large batches of lotto picks.  Incentivize people to respond and buy their tickets right away... and maybe they get shout outs on the live stream... or commentary about the player bios you see coming in as confirmed tickets.  Then have the background activity as well.  Then repeat and do the next large batch, etc.  hopefully your live particatuon is high enough only a reasonable percentage don’t commit within a few minutes of their ticket being pulled by the system.
TL DR - make it an event of anticipation and celebrating... not just of frustration.

-Steve