[FSPA] Buying tickets for Pinburgh - Urgent

Mike F denirostyl at aol.com
Sun Feb 24 05:50:22 EST 2019

I agree 100% with what kosack said.  I also think that any first place (or top three, not sure if that will work but I’d prefer top three) to place in any circuit event, should have the option of getting a guaranteed pinburgh ticket instead of some cash.  Or maybe involve NACS in it somehow.  Or top 100 IFPA ranking.  That ensures that the best aren’t shut out of the biggest tournament in the world.  You WANT those players there, so others can see how they measure up.

As an example, Keith Elwin getting shut out of papa would be like ovechkin getting benched in the stanley cup finals.  I know, bad example for Pittsburgh folks.  Sorry mark, love you.

But you get the point.  And it’s not a dig at all on the burgh and what you guys do/undertake to get this huge tournament and show going.  The replay crew does an amazing job.... I don’t think anyone else could pull this off.

Mike Frasca

Sent from my iPhone