[FSPA] Buying tickets for Pinburgh - Urgent

Dave Hubbard dave.hubbard at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 16:36:22 EST 2019

You want some BS?  If my volume stays low until August, I could conceivably
be C-restricted.  I'm 185 right now.  I don't think there's too much
horn-tooting to say I probably shouldn't be in C.

That being said, if I don't make A again this year, it's not like I'm going
to lay down on day 2.  I'll be going for the playoffs in whatever division
I land in.  Playoffs is still glory in any division; being one of the 20%
still playing on Saturday is the goal.

       --- Dave

On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 2:58 PM Joe Schober via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org>
wrote:

> There have always been division restriction rules at Pinburgh... they got
> much simpler this year, and in so doing, probably reduced the number of
> players who are forced up a division. For example, under the old rules, I
> believe I would have still been B-restricted for 2 or 3 more years, due to
> qualifying for A playoffs a couple years ago. Under the new rules, I think
> I’m only D-restricted.
>
> Also, I believe Bowen or someone once posted some stats on how many
> players actually got forced up by restriction. I don’t recall the details
> but don’t remember it being very many.
>
> --Joe
>
> > On Feb 24, 2019, at 1:44 PM, Stephanie Traub <stephsharer at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > If we want to complain about anything about pinburgh, we should be
> complaining about the new division restrictions.

"Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about."