[FSPA] Buying tickets for Pinburgh - Urgent

Joe Schober afljoeys at aol.com
Sun Feb 24 14:49:04 EST 2019

There have always been division restriction rules at Pinburgh... they got much simpler this year, and in so doing, probably reduced the number of players who are forced up a division. For example, under the old rules, I believe I would have still been B-restricted for 2 or 3 more years, due to qualifying for A playoffs a couple years ago. Under the new rules, I think I’m only D-restricted.

Also, I believe Bowen or someone once posted some stats on how many players actually got forced up by restriction. I don’t recall the details but don’t remember it being very many.

--Joe