[FSPA] Buying tickets for Pinburgh - Urgent

Dan Reynolds daniel.j.reynolds at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 03:57:40 EST 2019

by my math, two data points are twice as useless.  that works out, right?
i also was a single buyer that managed to get in by refreshing somewhere
within 2 seconds of 12:00.

i happen to have a very good internet connection with low latency and i'm
using a cable, not wifi.  dunno how much that helped.

i'm sure teaming up in a group of five would have helped more than simply
winging it, but i failed to get my shit together enough to form a team.