[FSPA] Buying tickets for Pinburgh - Urgent

Carl Bayless Rutherford baylessrutherford at comcast.net
Mon Feb 25 10:33:07 EST 2019

I bet it’s safe to say ShowClix is going to give priority to a higher block of tickets, which obviously was seen. Just due to performance, and probably to control seat assignment in arenas, venues…so that 5 tickets bought together are all in a row.

If you are going to show alone, they will fill in those empty seat gaps once they have assigned the bigger blocks. I was a single ticket buyer and didn’t get in.

Luckily, I did get one….but I bet like Kevin mentioned their algorithm probably benefits larger orders so they can jam those purchases in better seats so a single ticket buyer, for instance doesn’t block a row in a venue.