[FSPA] Buying tickets for Pinburgh - Urgent

Dave Hubbard dave.hubbard at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 15:06:34 EST 2019

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 10:33 AM Carl Bayless Rutherford via FSPA <
fspa at fspazone.org> wrote:

> I bet it’s safe to say ShowClix is going to give priority to a higher
> block of tickets, which obviously was seen. Just due to performance, and
> probably to control seat assignment in arenas, venues…so that 5 tickets
> bought together are all in a row.
>
> If you are going to show alone, they will fill in those empty seat gaps
> once they have assigned the bigger blocks. I was a single ticket buyer and
> didn’t get in.

IF Showclix is giving priority to 5-ticket blocks (that's a big IF, we
don't really know for sure) then that absolutely needs to change for next
year.  This isn't a concert with assigned seats.  The concept of everyone
getting an equal chance is broken under this system.

        --- Dave

--
"Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about."