[FSPA] Buying tickets for Pinburgh - Urgent

Deb Kapke alightningbug at me.com
Mon Feb 25 16:02:30 EST 2019

Simply *allowing* group sales would allow seating together in an assigned seating scenario. Purchase 5 at a time. They can be together. Not really necessary to give some kind of priority to groups over single-ticket purchases.

Chance alone potentially allows for the difference in numbers between how many got tickets via group sales versus an individual making a single purchase. More people trying for the same purchase page, better chance of hitting a win for that group.

But I agree, IF they do actually give some official advantage to groups then that should stop.