[FSPA] Save the date

Gregg Giblin rgregggiblin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 13:15:07 EST 2019

Hi again, Saturday January 12th i will be holding my annual open house from 3PM to whenever I get sick of you all so come early or come late, just come by.  Most of you know the drill, park on the street not in the court.  If you have never been here or need a reminder please email me OFF LIST!!! at rgregggiblin at gmail.com for the addy.  RSVP not required but appreciated so I can get an idea for food and drink.

Hope to see you soon,
Gregg